Everlast Power Bow What Is It?
If you have been looking to develop your upper body specifically your chest, shoulders, arms, back and stomach then perhaps you have run across the Everlast Power Bow.
[widget id="ad_unit-3"]Ad Widget: Google Adsense[/widget]
This upper body exerciser is a Bullworker or Tensolator alternative. Ever since the Bullworker patent ran out over 20+ years ago there have been new and better isometric/isotonic exercisers developed.
Unfortunately, the Everlast Power Bow is not one of these.
In this article we will attempt to give you some facts and information to help you in deciding if this isometric exerciser can help you build a body that you’ll be proud of.
Here are the facts about the Everlast Power Bow
- Manufactured in Taiwan
- Sold by Everlast Worldwide (the Boxing Equipment Supplier)
- Completely Made of Plastic
- Does not use cable uses fiber rods for the resistance
- Does not come with an exercise guide, 10 exercises are printed on the handles
- No internal spring for resistance (fiber rods provide all the resistance)
- Weighs less than 3 pounds (that’s because of the use of very light weight plastic.)
- Great for upper body but, can NOT be used for entire body workout. (Although very limited because of the fiber rods)
Essentially, this is a very inexpensive Bullworker alternative. If you are on a very tight and I mean TIGHT budget then perhaps this product may be a temporary solution. But bear in mind that you will outgrow the resistance level on this device VERY QUICKLY!
Also, because of its construction and the fact that it offers no warranty whatsoever I don’t see it lasting a very long time. For another $20 or so you can purchase a good set of resistance bands or some other Bullworker alternative isometric exerciser.
The biggest disadvantage of the Everlast Power Bow is its limited ability to offer any variety of exercises (only 10 are featured) or even a decent training program!
You are left completely on your own.
Although, you can say I am partial to the Bully Xtreme… you should take a few seconds to check out the Bully Xtreme isometric exerciser and it’s breakthrough Iso-Synergy workout system!
Click Here to Learn More about the Bully Xtreme